Lift Body Center takes pride in hand picking only the finest doctors for its facilities. In Nashville, that honor goes to Dr. J.D. Rosdeutcher. Dr. Rosdeutcher is one of the few surgeons in the state that is board certified in BOTH Plastic Surgery and Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Rosdeutcher is a long time Nashville plastic surgeon known for his attention to detail and eye for aesthetics. We are proud to offer his world class expertise to our Nashville patients!
American Board of Plastic Surgery
Board Certification-American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Tennessee Society of Plastic Surgeons
- J. B Lynch Society
- Kleinert Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Chrisitan R. Holmes Society
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Matthew Walker Surgical Society
- Southern Medical Association
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Cumberland Plastic Surgery, PC, Hermitage, TN (2003-present)
- Chief of Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Meharry Medical College, Nashville, TN (2000-2003)
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Mid-South Plastic Surgery, PC, Hermitage, TN (1998-2000)
- University of Louisville Health Sciences Center-Louisville, KY 1997-1998 Chief Resident Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 1996-1998
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine-Cincinnati, OH 1995-1996 Chief Resident Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery 1992-1996
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine-Cincinnati, OH General Surgery 1991-1992
- Plastic Surgery, and the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Vanderbilt University-Nashville TN 1983-1987 Bachelor of Arts, Molecular Biology Magna Cum Laude
- Dr. Rosdeutscher, MD is board certified by both the American Board of Otolaryngology, which includes a specialty in Facial
A native of Bowling Green, KY, he graduated magna cum laude from Vanderbilt University with a BA in molecular biology. He earned his medical degree from Vanderbilt’s School of Medicine. While there, he received the Merck Manual Award for academic excellence, and the Dean’s award for leadership and service. He completed an Otolaryngology/head and Neck Surgery residency at the university of Cincinnati. Following that, he completed a Plastic and Reconstructive residency at the University of Louisville.
After his training, Dr. Rosdeutscher, MD, returned to Nashville, where he has practiced since 1998. He is currently assistant clinical professor of Plastic/Reconstructive Surgery and Otolaryngology at Vanderbilt. Previously, he served as assistant professor of Surgery and chief of Plastic Surgery and otolaryngology at Meharry Medical College and Nashville General Hospital at Meharry.
He regulary volunteers his services at Siloam Family Health Center and has served in overseas missions. He is an active member of Hillsboro Presbyterian Church. He lives in Nashville with his wife Kimberly, a practicing pediatrician, and their two sons, Jordan and Noah.